Location: TBC Salary: Negotiable
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen with PASMA, one of the most successful and fastest growing trade associations in the work at height sector. Representing the mobile access tower industry in the UK - and increasingly internationally - the association drives standards and best practice and oversees the delivery of the national tower training scheme.
This is a key position within the organisation and in the future development of PASMA and the service it provides to members, approved training centres and client organisations.
PASMA are currently looking to recruit a permanent full time Technical Officer with relevant qualifications and experience, to assist the PASMA Technical Director in the delivery of our technical resource and support, both in the UK and abroad. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is equally committed to enabling the safe use of mobile access towers, low level work platforms, ladders and other types of work at height equipment.
Reporting to the Technical Director, the successful candidate will fulfil the role of:
- Researching and writing high quality and detailed technical publications, reports and guidance together with meeting minutes and correspondence
- Responding to enquiries from our members and members of the public, related to work at height using mobile towers, low level work platforms, ladders and other similar equipment
- Delivering project work related to the development of PASMA’s knowledge base, training courses and involvement in national and international standardisation
- Producing and delivering presentations on technical and safety issues to both large and small audiences
- Working as a member of, and acting as a secretary to, internal and external committees
Please click here for full job description and person specification.
The position requires: excellent verbal and written communication skills, self-motivation, the capacity to multi-task, and sound organisational ability.
Salary is negotiable but is not expected to present a difficulty for the right candidate. The package also includes pension, medical benefits and flexible working.
Applications with C.V. should be completed via our online application form only
Closing date for applications: 5pm, 12 May, 2017.
No agencies please